Each end client entered into the ISPadmin has the access to their user interface, respectively Client portal, where there is the contact information that an ISP records of in this system about the client, and the parameters of the services activated for the client as well as the possibility to change a password for the portal.
The portal also provides a detailed overview of invoices indicating the price breakdown, due dates, payment status, color-coded client's payment habits, etc. Invoices can be viewed in PDF format and possibly printed.
The Provider administration interface offers for each function a number of settings that you can use in the client´s portal to show or hide data that are not for clients (for whatever reason) available for to see.
| Optional parameters
- Enable / Disable to change the client´s data in the portal
- Enable / Disable to send SMSs from the portal
- Display of up to three other active links (e.g. ISP site, partner www, shop, etc.)
- Enable / Disable to display graphs of transmissions and FUP in the portal
- Enable / Disable to show contracts and documents in the portal
- Enable / Disable to send authorized clients´ requests
- Enable / Disable to show data transferred on individual days
And other variations and useful settings how the ISP can define exactly according to his needs.